Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednsday Afternoon

Well I am sitting at work and just booked a friend to go with me to Utah on the 8th. I am very excited to be able to share my life here with family in Utah. This friend will be a good example of what I do here in Minneapolis and the way I live my life. I am not sure if I am trying to show off the good friends I have here or what. I am feeling really good about it though so I guess it really doesnt matter as long as I have good intentions which I do.

I finished the fence at the Grand house and got paid and that feels really good to have a little money. It is not alot but it will see me through. I dont really require alot of money but the security of not bouncing checks is a little relief.
(LOL)

Well more to come later.
Glade

4 comments:

bbgunns said...

Glade, Good to see you on here. We had such a good time with your up at Todd & Cally's! Hope to see you next time your in town... Ranger rides for sure!!

Lots of love, BRANDI
email me @brandigunnell@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

We are so sad we didn't get to see you when you we're here!
Glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!
Email me your email address & I'll send you an invite to our blog!
xOxOxO

DREAMIG@MSN.COM

Anonymous said...

GLADE, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!

Jeff K. said...

Hey glade, ran across your blog & wanted to say hi. I hope to get to the same place you are. Been thinking a lot about setting up my own blog- seeig yours inspires me. see you at the meetings!!!
- Jeff