Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Week-End Aug 30th

So I had a pretty good week end, I worked on putting a fence up at the Grand avenue sober house. I started it on Thursday and worked all the way through Sunday. It was alot of work but it was kinda fun doing the stuff I love to do which is building things.

I also was able to attend a POZ pool party and that was really fun and a great experience and good way to meet other people that are in the same condition I am. It was nice not having any stigmas attached to conversations and really connecting to people who have HIV and seeing how things are going in their lives. I met some really nice people and had alot of fun telling stories and swapping jokes and such. It was nice meeting others that are not in recovery and did things a little different than I do it. By that I mean it was a drinking party. I was able to stay sober and was not even tempted to drink which was a very cool experience. I went with a very cool guy named Michael. He is so like me and we can have so much fun and laugh at alot of the same things and we really connect on many different level, he is the best..

Well that is all for now. See you soon.
Glade

No comments: