Monday, July 21, 2008

Review of my week-end


I am doing better at writing on here when I remember and that is progress. LOL. I had a great weekend, I got to hang out with Chris and we waxed my car and talked for a few hours. He is so nice and I think he really likes me, not sure why I dont just give in and date him more, I am a dork that way. I seem to very happy just the way things are but that is not always the best to get so comfortable and not accept change in life. Still going to ponder that one for a while. Hopefully he wont run off and get in another relationship before I pull my head out of my ass. hehe


I also went to a Twins game Sunday with Jared and Peter, we had a blast but the Twins lost to the Texas Rangers 2 to 0. There were 36,000 people they and it is hard to concetrate on the game when your watching that many people. I took a few pics and put them on my website.


I am in a really good space right now and feel really optimistic towards life. I am going to visit the family in August and really am looking forward to that. I asked Chris to come with me and we will see if he wants to in a few days.


Well I have to finish workign and then go meet a sponsee of mine who is excited to read me some of his 1st step. I love that I can help him, it makes me feel really grateful.


See ya soon.

Glade

No comments: