Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday morning

Well this is my new blog site.. I hope to be clear and honest here and share my life's journey with anyone who cares to take a walk down my road of life. I am grateful to be sober today and thank God for this gift of life. I am worried about my step father, Ralph who has recently had a stroke and is currently in the hospital. I pray for Gods will for him. I also have been thinking of my Dearest Mother for days and wonder how she is really dealing with her husbands illness. Mom is such a caring and compassionate person and will stand by Ralph no matter what happens. i went out on a date last night for Valentines with Chris and we had a great time. We talked over dinner and we really seem to connect and enjoy each others company. I will keep you updated on how this all goes. Well I have to go do homework now. I'll write later.

No comments: